Healthy Kid Approved Snacks
You may or may not know, but I love to cook and bake! As an online health and fitness coach, I have created many healthy and some not so healthy meals! I wanted to share a few of my kid approved favorites right here for you to try!
1. Mason Jars for veggies? Yes! Try it! Your veggies will stay fresh up to a week longer! And they are prepped and ready for snacking and look great in your fridge!
2. Homemade lunchable! Ask your deli to slice the meat and cheese a bit thicker and use pampered chef mini cut-outs! Don’t waste the scraps! Throw them in an omlet, scrambled eggs or a quiche!
3. Walking tacos! Kids love to take this to the park, pool or beach! Crunch up the Doritos or Fritos and add in all the toppings!
4. Apple cookie! Just spread your favorite nut butter on top and sprinkle with coconut flakes and mini chocolate chips!
5. Egg muffins. Crack 12 eggs in a bowl, add about 1/3 cup each spinach, diced peppers, any veggies you like. I add ham and cheese too! A little salt and pepper, whisk it, pour into sprayed or silicone lined muffin tins and bake 350 degrees for 30 minutes! These freeze and reheat well too!
Comment below if you want MORE recipes!